Opportunity for an experienced Overseer to join our team
Do you have a passion for agriculture and want to join a company who believes in developing great farming professionals?
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for an Overseer with a passion for stock work and a sound knowledge of sheep and cattle animal husbandry techniques. This role works autonomously and with the rest of the Eulameet team, at times delegating to other team members.
As an Overseer you will be responsible for the implementation of the following;
• Day to day management of livestock using your team of dogs and low stress stock handling techniques
• Observing and maintaining animal health to the highest standards
• Keeping of accurate stock and chemical records
• Operation and maintenance of plant and equipment including water systems
• Be aware of and implement safe work procedures
Good working dogs are essential.
What’s it like to work at DPC?
- You will be encouraged to take on further training as necessary in order to remain progressive within the industry.
- We look after you. This role includes a package that supplies housing, work vehicle, contributes to dog expenses, phone and other benefits.
If you love contributing to a team and are driven by great results, apply now.
Applicants should submit all cover letters and resumes via email to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or call Kendel on 03 5577 2644.